Ludo Kids Learning (Group 15)
0 Days Left
9 Campaigns | 36
Your support will go a long way in encouraging Riti Srivastava to innovate and build on their unique idea.
Please fill out this field.
Ludo Kids Learning
The pandemic has changed the way students study. Nowadays,
- students have been forgetting fundamental concepts, formulas etc. Due to school lockdowns.
- Online classes have made it difficult for students to focus on their studies.
- Students are missing their fun way of learning like they used to do in pre-pandemic schools.
- Parents are worried about their children’s online education.
To solve all those issues,
- we came up with the Ludo kids learning app, for learning through gaming,
- where kids can gain knowledge and also have fun doing it.
- It will have fun learning games for 1st – 5th-grade children.
- We also provide learning progress reports to parents and teachers to help their children to learn better.
Our App features
- Users can log in and select their grade and preferred language,
- We have 13-15 different games for each grade.
- Games are Puzzles, sudoku, words hunt, mathematical games for addition and subtraction etc.
- The games will be like every step of a game will have learning lessons followed by questions related to that learning.
- Hints will be available for answering questions throughout the game.
- Each correct answer will get a few in-app coins to use in different games and levels.
- If they failed in any level of the game they can try as many times as they want by simply watching ads.
- Children can play as a team and also can compete with other players, friends.
Total Addressable Market analysis:
- Targeted customers are 6 – 10-year-old children.
- According to census data, there are 130M students in that age group.
- In Tamil Nadu alone, there are 5.7M students.
is to make learning fun and to encourage children to engage in learning concepts and general knowledge.
Phase 1(0-8 Months):
- App development and launching Tamil Nadu
- Providing 10 to 15 learning games for each grade.
- Collecting feedback on working and features of the app
- Expanding our app in other states in India and the app will provide a few more games and features.
- Introducing Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) games.
- partnering with schools to suggest our app for their children.
- Marketing through social media platforms, advertisement and conducting surveys or polls.
- Advertising through television local channels
- Marketing through social media and YouTube influencers.
- Tie up with other apps to promote.
- Providing our app as a free download
- Capital expenses and salaries for our programmers and designers requires = 2,000,000Rs
- Marketing and promotions requires = 300,000 Rs
- Total Estimate : 2,300,000 Rs
- Projected downloads for first-year = 100k.
- On market average, there will be 10% – 30% daily users.
- We will get 5000 – 29,000 INR per day through ads, in-app purchases and subscriptions.
- 2,030,000 – 10,900,000 INR per year.
There are no reviews yet.