Ludo Kids Learning
The pandemic has changed the way students study. Nowadays,
- students have been forgetting fundamental concepts, formulas etc. Due to school lockdowns.
- Online classes have made it difficult for students to focus on their studies.
- Students are missing their fun way of learning like they used to do in pre-pandemic schools.
- Parents are worried about their children’s online education.
To solve all those issues,
- we came up with the Ludo kids learning app, for learning through gaming,
- where kids can gain knowledge and also have fun doing it.
- It will have fun learning games for 1st – 5th-grade children.
- We also provide learning progress reports to parents and teachers to help their children to learn better.
Our App features
- Users can log in and select their grade and preferred language,
- We have 13-15 different games for each grade.
- Games are Puzzles, sudoku, words hunt, mathematical games for addition and subtraction etc.
- The games will be like every step of a game will have learning lessons followed by questions related to that learning.
- Hints will be available for answering questions throughout the game.
- Each correct answer will get a few in-app coins to use in different games and levels.
- If they failed in any level of the game they can try as many times as they want by simply watching ads.
- Children can play as a team and also can compete with other players, friends.
Total Addressable Market analysis:
- Targeted customers are 6 – 10-year-old children.
- According to census data, there are 130M students in that age group.
- In Tamil Nadu alone, there are 5.7M students.
is to make learning fun and to encourage children to engage in learning concepts and general knowledge.
Phase 1(0-8 Months):
- App development and launching Tamil Nadu
- Providing 10 to 15 learning games for each grade.
- Collecting feedback on working and features of the app
- Expanding our app in other states in India and the app will provide a few more games and features.
- Introducing Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) games.
- partnering with schools to suggest our app for their children.
- Marketing through social media platforms, advertisement and conducting surveys or polls.
- Advertising through television local channels
- Marketing through social media and YouTube influencers.
- Tie up with other apps to promote.
- Providing our app as a free download
- Capital expenses and salaries for our programmers and designers requires = 2,000,000Rs
- Marketing and promotions requires = 300,000 Rs
- Total Estimate : 2,300,000 Rs
- Projected downloads for first-year = 100k.
- On market average, there will be 10% – 30% daily users.
- We will get 5000 – 29,000 INR per day through ads, in-app purchases and subscriptions.
- 2,030,000 – 10,900,000 INR per year.