Moonpreneur Inc. is a Silicon Valley ed-tech company on a mission to upskill students between 8-17 years and young adults (15-23 yrs) with tech and entrepreneurial skills. With a focus on STEAM and future-oriented streams, Moonpreneur aims at empowering young innovators with knowledge and means to excel in their chosen area of interest. Our program helps children explore future academic choices and careers and build impressive resumes by nurturing their interests and skills through our patent-pending, 4-stage program. Our guided, project-based learning and product development experience paves the way for all their future endeavors.
We are driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, creativity, and fun. We are a family of professionals working collectively to create phenomenal learning solutions that resonate with the creativity and intellectualism in kids.
- Produce high-quality technical articles, marketing and course content, landing page content, social media content etc.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished technical content.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments (product and tech team) to create content that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in technical content writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/technology or higher education.
- Experience in Ed-tech space is preferable. Must have written articles for the age group of 8-15 years.
- Must have prior experience in writing about robotics, Arduino, or Raspberry Pi technology.
- Knowledge about Game Development, App Development etc. is preferable.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills.
- Understanding of SEO, social media and web traffic metrics will be a plus.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Organized with an ability to multitask, prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com (preferably in pdf format)