Moonpreneur is an ed-tech start-up imparting tech entrepreneurship to children between 7-17. With a focus on STEAM and future-oriented streams, Moonpreneur aims at empowering young innovators with knowledge and means to excel in their chosen area of interest. Our program helps children explore future academic choices and careers and build impressive resumes by nurturing their interests and skills through our patent-pending, 3-stage program. Our guided, project-based learning and product development experience pave the way for all their future endeavors.
We are driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, creativity, and fun. We are a family of professionals working collectively to create phenomenal learning solutions that resonate with the creativity and intellectualism in kids. Moonpreneur’s Innovator Program offers holistic education that addresses the equal needs of technical, power skills and entrepreneurial skills as well as improves academic outcomes.
- Act as an Instructor for Power Skills (Communication Skills, Graphic Designing, Google Suite, financial literacy etc.) and deliver sessions to our customers in western countries primarily (Timings will be mostly as per USA)
- Act as an SME and help in basic course design and delivery as and when required.
- Act as a trainer and help train fellow team members when required.
- Ensure proper feedback of every session and student is captured in the database and updated to senior management for review.
- Ensure high-quality delivery of sessions.
- Have flexibility to work other roles and responsibilities within the operations department if required.
- Exemplary communication and interactions skills are a must to work with international students.
- Should be technically sound in handling various online delivery and meeting platforms like Zoom, G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), GMeet etc…, should be well versed with Ms-Office & Google applications.
- Should be a team player.
- Organize and deliver sessions for the students immediately after their onboarding is completed by the Sales and Tech Support teams.
- Maintain a proper schedule and channel of communication for achieving excellent customer service.
- Communicate with customers about their upcoming sessions, curriculum planned etc. for both Classroom sessions.
- Facilitate the regular assessment of the child and provide regular feedback to customers by means of periodical emails and calls etc.
- Providing and obtaining feedback on sessions to various internal & external
- Should have experience in delivering sessions to children (younger students is most preferable not mandatory)
- Should be well versed with cultural trends in western countries.
- Should have prior experience of working on STEM curriculum.
- Should have knowledge of existing and future tech trends.
- Must have a flair for learning and delivering
- Must have knowledge of entire G-Suite range of applications – Docs,
- Night Shift
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com(preferably in pdf format)