Moonpreneur is an ed-tech start-up imparting tech entrepreneurship to children between 8-15. With a focus on STEAM and future-oriented streams, Moonpreneur aims at empowering young innovators with knowledge and means to excel in their chosen area of interest. Our program helps children explore future academic choices and careers and build impressive resumes by nurturing their interests and skills through our patent-pending, 4-stage program. Our guided, project-based learning and product development experience paves the way for all their future endeavors.
We are driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, creativity, and fun. We are a family of professionals working collectively to create phenomenal learning solutions that resonate with the creativity and intellectualism in kids.
We are looking for a talented Associate / Sr. Associate – Email Marketing to run the email marketing campaigns, manage database and lead all the email marketing strategies.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target email audience and grow our email list. Maintain a clean email database.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns – developing copy and subject lines, designing email templates, building email lists, and more.
- Running different types of email campaign such as followup emails, newseltters, lead nurturing and automation/workflow
- Plan and execute SMS, Social and Whatsapp campaigns
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and privacy policies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 4+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Proven experience in marketing automation, HTML and tools such as Zoho Campaigns, MailChimp, HubSpot, Google Analytics etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or higher education
- Proven record of managing email marketing budget and delivering a solid ROI
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organized with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com (preferably in pdf format)