Moonpreneur Inc. is a Silicon Valley ed-tech company on a mission to upskill students between 8-17 years and young adults (15-23 yrs) with tech and entrepreneurial skills. With a focus on STEAM and future-oriented streams, Moonpreneur aims at empowering young innovators with knowledge and means to excel in their chosen area of interest. Our program helps children explore future academic choices and careers and build impressive resumes by nurturing their interests and skills through our patent-pending, 4-stage program. Our guided, project-based learning and product development experience paves the way for all their future endeavors.
We are driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, creativity, and fun. We are a family of professionals working collectively to create phenomenal learning solutions that resonate with the creativity and intellectualism in kids.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a content marketing manager. The responsibilities of the content marketing manager include planning & managing different content, delegating tasks to content team members, supervising the team and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Produce high-quality articles, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, landing page content and social media captions.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Edit content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in content marketing or direct copywriting experience (1 year of experience in Project Management will be a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in science/technology or higher education.
- Experience in technical content writing
- Must have experience in video assets creation and guiding the video team for video creation as per requirements.
- Experience in Ed-tech space will be plus
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Understanding of SEO, video marketing, social media and web traffic metrics will be a plus
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Experience in dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organized with an ability to multitask, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and actions for the company
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com (preferably in pdf format)