Moonpreneur is an ed-tech start-up imparting tech entrepreneurship to children between 7-17. With a focus on STEAM and future-oriented streams, Moonpreneur aims at empowering young innovators with knowledge and means to excel in their chosen area of interest.
Our program helps children explore future academic choices and careers and build impressive resumes by nurturing their interests and skills through our patent-pending, 3-stage program. Our guided, project-based learning and product development experience pave the way for all their future endeavours.
We are driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, creativity, and fun. We are a family of professionals working collectively to create phenomenal learning solutions that resonate with the creativity and intellectualism in kids. Moonpreneur’s Innovator Program offers holistic education that addresses the equal needs of technical, power skills and entrepreneurial skills as well as improves academic outcomes.
- Act as an instructor and deliver sessions to our customers in western countries primarily (Timings will be mostly as per USA, UK).
- Act as an SME and help in basic course design as and when required.
- Act as a trainer and help train fellow team members when required.
- Ensure proper feedback of every session and student is captured in the database and updated to senior management for review.
- Ensure high-quality delivery of sessions
- Good communication & oration skills is a must to deal with international students.
- Should be technically sound in handling various online delivery and meeting platforms like Zoom, GMeet etc., should be well versed with Ms-Office & Google applications.
- Should be a team player.
- Organize and deliver sessions for the kids immediately after onboarding is completed by the Sales and Tech Support teams.
- Maintain a proper calendar and channel of communication for achieving excellent customer service.
- Involve in Group sessions with SME/ Teacher in classroom sessions.
- Communicate with customers about their upcoming sessions, curriculum planned etc. for both Classroom sessions.
- Facilitate the regular assessment of the child and provide regular feedback to customers by means of periodical emails and calls etc.
- Providing and obtaining feedbacks on sessions to various internal & external stakeholders.
- Robotics / Python/ PCB designing/ Game development/ App Development
- Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/ Jetson Nano/ App Development/ Game development
- Should have attained technical education or should be certified
- Should have had experience in delivering sessions to students (Younger students is most preferable not mandatory)
- Should be well versed with Arduino, Ras Pi, Sensors & other hardware & software related to robotics & home automation.
- Should have worked and used various simulation tools like Tinkercad, org , unity, etc.
- Should have knowledge of existing & future tech trends.
- Must have a flair for learning and delivering
- Must have knowledge of Excel.
- Full Time
- Night Shift
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in pdf format)