Moonpreneur Inc. is a Silicon Valley ed-tech company on a mission to upskill students
between 8-17 years and young adults (15-23 yrs) with tech and entrepreneurial skills. With a
focus on STEAM and future-oriented streams, Moonpreneur aims at empowering young
innovators with knowledge and means to excel in their chosen area of interest. Our program
helps children explore future academic choices and careers and build impressive resumes by
nurturing their interests and skills through our patent-pending, 4-stage program. Our guided,
project-based learning and product development experience paves the way for all their future
We are driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, creativity, and fun. We are a
family of professionals working collectively to create phenomenal learning solutions that
resonate with the creativity and intellectualism in kids.
- Act as an instructor and deliver sessions to our customers in western countries primarily (Timings will be mostly as per USA, UK, Gulf based customers).
- Act as a SME and help in basic course design as and when required.
- Act as trainer and help in training fellow team members as and when required.
- Ensure proper feedback of every session and student is captured in the database and updated to senior management for review.
- Ensure high quality deliver of sessions for month-on-month renewals till program ends.
- Good communication & oration skills are a must to deal with international students.
- Should be technically sound in handling various online delivery and meeting platforms like zoom, GMeet etc…, should be well versed with Ms-Office & Google applications.
- Should be a team player.
Skills and Requirements
- Robotics / Home Automation / Futuristic Trends Instructor:
- Should have attained technical education or should be certified
- Should have had experience in delivering sessions to students (Younger students is most preferable not mandatory)
- Should be well versed with Arduino, Ras Pi, Sensors & other hardware & software related to robotics & home automation.
- Should have worked and used various simulation tools like tinker cad, code.org etc.
- Should have knowledge of existing & future tech trends.
- Must have a flair for learning and delivering
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in pdf format)