Moonpreneur Inc. is a Silicon Valley ed-tech company on a mission to upskill students between 8-17 years and young adults (15-23 yrs) with tech and entrepreneurial skills. With a focus on STEAM and future-oriented streams, Moonpreneur aims at empowering young innovators with knowledge and means to excel in their chosen area of interest. Our program helps children explore future academic choices and careers and build impressive resumes by nurturing their interests and skills through our patent-pending, 4-stage program. Our guided, project-based learning and product development experience paves the way for all their future endeavors.
We are driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, creativity, and fun. We are a family of professionals working collectively to create phenomenal learning solutions that resonate with the creativity and intellectualism in kids.
- Manage the India books and records in the accounting software.
- Prepare a monthly trial balance to facilitate a timely monthly financial closing process.
- Liaise with the HOD – Finance and global finance team in matters concerning financial operations.
- Manage tax withholding calculations related to India Payroll.
- Manage vendor relationships and maintain complete files for vendors.
- Manage relationships with local banking institutions.
- Manage relationships with local statutory auditors.
- Other duties as assigned by HOD – Finance.
- Responsible for compliance with local tax obligations, including GST and Transfer Pricing, liaise with tax consultants as needed.
- Responsible for company secretarial matters and compliance, liaise with local advisory when needed.
- Manage and complete any other statutory compliance activities, including statutory audits and tax audits; contribute to preparation and completion of the company’s global audit.
- Oversee general financial administrative functions of the India Office.
- Take up other related duties and responsibilities as needed to support our programs and organizations.
- 5-7 years.
- Ideally a qualified accountant, possibly from an accounting services firm.
- Good understanding of tax corporate compliance in India.
- Proficient with accounting software.
Apply for this job
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com (preferably in pdf format)