As students, staying motivated and focused on achieving goals is essential. Success is a journey; we need inspiration and encouragement to keep us going. We’ve compiled 50 success quotes to inspire and motivate students to reach their full potential.
These quotes come from some of the most successful people in history and cover various topics, from perseverance, hard work, and determination to courage, positivity, and self-belief.
So, whether you’re struggling with a difficult subject, facing a challenging situation, or simply needing inspiration, these success quotes will help you stay focused and motivated on your journey toward success.
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” — Henry L. Doherty
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones..” – Confucius
- “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” – Carl Bard
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”— Goethe
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
- “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.” – John Maxwell
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “By perseverance, the snail reached the ark.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” – George Augustus Moore
- “Persist and persevere, and you will find most things that are attainable, possible.” – Lord Chesterfield
- “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.” – Walter Elliott
- “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Success doesn’t come to you; you’ve got to go to it.” – Marva Collins
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
- “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George Sheehan
- “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking
- “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” — William Butler Yeats
- “Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” – Philip Stanhope
- “If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young
- “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.” – Pearl S. Buck
- “Do you know what happens when you give a procrastinator a good idea? Nothing!” – Donald Gardner
- “Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Procrastination usually results in sorrowful regret. Today’s duties put off until tomorrow give us a double burden to bear; the best way is to do them in their proper time.” – Ida Scott Taylor
- “Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.” – Mason Cooley
- “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.” – Brian Tracy
- “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Learning is like rowing upstream, not to advance is to drop back.” — Chinese Proverb
- “It is wiser to find out than to suppose.” — Mark Twain
- “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” — B. F. Skinner
- “Acquiring knowledge is the most fruitful effort.” ― Eraldo Banovac
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
- “To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.”― Marilyn Vos Savant
- “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.” — Mortimer Adler
In conclusion, success is not just a destination; it’s a journey that requires hard work, determination, and a positive mindset. As students, we face numerous challenges and obstacles on our journey toward success, but we can overcome them with the right attitude and inspiration. The 50 success quotes compiled in this blog post offer valuable insights and advice from some of the most successful people in history.
Moonpreneur understands the needs and demands this rapidly changing technological world is bringing with it for our kids. Thus we are on a mission to educate and ignite the flames of entrepreneurship through our holistically created online STEM programs, which will help kids master the futuristic sciences such as Robotics, Game Development, App Development, Advanced Math, and much more!!
Register for a free 60-minute Robotics Workshop today!