Minecraft is a video game where you can go on adventures, explore, and build things. You can be creative and build houses. It is easy to make a house in Minecraft, even if you are a beginner.
To make a simple house in Minecraft, you will need the following materials:
- Wood planks
- Crafting table
Follow these simple steps mentioned below to build a simple house in Minecraft:
- Start by gathering an ample amount of wood planks in order to craft enough blocks for each type of wood. To create your basic building materials such as windows and doors, you will need to cut each block into smaller pieces.
- Using a crafting table, you can create cobblestone blocks from individual pieces of cobblestone. This resilient material is an excellent choice for constructing a house as it offers fantastic protection from the elements and hostile mobs. It is incredibly hard-wearing and sturdy, making it an ideal choice for building projects that need to stand up to time, weather and any other outside influences.
- Using cobblestone and wood planks, you can construct the walls for your house with utmost precision. Make sure to measure twice and cut once – the walls don’t need to be too tall, but 4 blocks is a great starting point to ensure a strong foundation. The cobblestone provides an element of durability and strength that will last for years, while the wood planks provide an attractive look that will make your home stand out from the crowd
- Next, build the floor of your house. You can use cobblestone or wood planks for this, depending on your preference.
- Create a crafting table and a furnace using the sticks and cobblestone. These will be essential for crafting items and cooking food.
- Building a door using wood planks and sticks is an effective way to create an entrance or exit from your home. To begin, you’ll need to acquire several wooden planks of the desired size and shape that will make up the main structure of the door.
- You can make windows using glass blocks, which are made of sand and a furnace. Windows help keep your house well-lit by letting in light from outside.
- Finally, decorate your house with furniture, banners, and other items that you have crafted. You can use your creativity to make your house truly unique!
With the above steps, you should have a basic but functional house in Minecraft. You can continue to expand and improve upon it as you progress through the game.
Moonpreneur is also offering a free $10 Minecraft e-gift card for attending their game development or robotics trial class for kids between ages 8-15 years.