Are you looking for an after-school activity for your child that can best utilize their free time and help them develop coding skills?
Look no further! Sign up today for a free game development workshop by Moonpreneur that will help your child become a game creator! That course teaches game design principles and various gaming platforms and helps the kids understand what is involved in creating games.
What’s more impressive is that you can also grab a free $10 e-gift card (Roblox or Minecraft) after attending this free workshop. So read on to learn more and help spark your child’s future as a game developer!
Here are a few simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the Book a Free Workshop page on Moonpreneur’s site: https://moonpreneur.com/book-a-free-trial/
Step 2: Fill Out the Form
- Select Game Development as the subject from available streams
- Enter the Parent’s Name
- Enter the Parent’s Email
- Enter Your Child’s Age
- Click on the “Schedule a Free Class” button
Step 3: Now, you can select the workshop date and time.
- Select the date
- Select the time
Step 4: Complete the form
- Enter your child’s name
- Enter your phone number
- Click on the “Submit” button
There you go! You’ll see a Thank You Page and receive a confirmation email with the workshop details and joining instructions.
Step 5: Attend the free Game Development workshop with your child on your selected date.
Step 6: After you attend the workshop, Moonpreneur will send you the e-gift card (Roblox or Minecraft worth $10).
What Will You and Your Kid Get in Workshop?
FOR YOUR CHILD
- 60-min session on Game Development
- Introduction to Game Development
- Experience our teaching methodology
- Hands-on exercise
- 15-30 min consultation
- Information about our Innovator Program
- What to expect from our program
- Stages and their duration
- Cost of the program
- Parent consultation with our experts
Why Game Development Workshop?
According to ZIPPIA, Game developers make $91,009 per year on average, or $43.75 per hour, in the United States. Game developers on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10%, make roughly $64,000 a year, while the top 10% make $127,000.
Game development workshops can be beneficial for a variety of reasons:
- Learn new skills: Game development workshops provide an opportunity to learn new skills that can be applied to creating games. You can learn about game design, programming, art, sound, and more.
- Collaborate with others: Game development workshops provide an opportunity to work with others who are interested in creating games. You can collaborate with people who have different skills and perspectives to create something that you couldn’t have done alone.
- Get feedback: During the workshop, you can get feedback on your game from other participants and instructors. This can help you improve your game and make it more enjoyable for players.
- Networking: Game development workshops can also provide opportunities to meet people in the industry who can offer advice, connections, and job opportunities.
- Hands-on experience: Participating in a game development workshop can give you hands-on experience in creating a game. This can be valuable when applying for jobs in the game development industry.
Overall, game development workshops can be a great way to learn new skills, collaborate with others, get feedback, network, and gain hands-on experience creating games.