In today’s technology-driven world, app development is one of the most sought-after skills. It is no longer limited to software professionals or tech enthusiasts but is also gaining popularity among young minds.
With many opportunities available in the app development industry, it is an excellent choice for parents to encourage their children to become app developers. Starting at the young age of 8-15 years, children can learn to code, create and innovate in the world of apps. You can also register your kids for App Development Competition and empower their potential.
In this post, we’ll explore how you can sign up for a free app development workshop from Moonpreneur and grab a free $10 e-gift card (Amazon, Roblox, or Minecraft) that lets your children explore the field of STEM and coding.
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the Book a Free Workshop page on Moonpreneur’s site: https://moonpreneur.com/book-a-free-trial/
Step 2: Fill Out the Form
- Select App Development as the subject from available streams
- Enter the Parent’s Name
- Enter the Parent’s Email
- Enter Your Child’s Age
- Click on the “Schedule a Free Class” button
Step 3: Now, you can select the workshop date and time.
- Select the date
- Select the time
Step 4: Complete the form
- Enter your child’s name
- Enter your phone number
- Click on the “Submit” button
There you go! You’ll see a Thank You Page and receive a confirmation email with the workshop details and joining instructions.
Step 5: Attend the free App Development workshop with your child on your selected date. Below is a glimpse of a free app development class by Moonpreneur.
Step 6: After you attend the workshop, Moonpreneur will send you the e-gift card (Amazon, Roblox, or Minecarft worth $10).
What Will You and Your Kid Get in Workshop?
FOR YOUR CHILD
- 60-min session on App Development
- Introduction to App Development
- Experience our teaching methodology
- Hands-on exercise
- 15-30 min consultation
- Information about our Innovator Program
- What to expect from our program
- Stages and their duration
- Cost of the program
- Parent consultation with our experts
Why App Development Workshop?
With today’s technology, kids as young as six years old can have a unique and powerful opportunity to express creativity through coding. You may be surprised to learn that many parents are sending their children to app development workshops to spark their interest and develop important skills in tech literacy.
These innovative educational experiences set students up for success, but why exactly should you choose an app development workshop for your child?
An App Development Workshop for kids can have several benefits, including:
- Encouraging creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Developing computational thinking and coding skills.
- Promoting teamwork and collaboration.
- Fostering an interest in technology and computer science.
- Providing hands-on learning experiences and opportunities to build real-world apps.
- Enhancing digital literacy and digital citizenship.
- Boosting confidence and self-esteem.
- Opening up future career paths in technology and computer science.