Christmas is always the most exciting and festive season of the whole year. It brings joy, gratitude, and a sense of togetherness with your family and friends. Christmas is also one of the favorite times for little kids.
Whether waiting for Santa all year long, decorating a grand Christmas tree, or tasting some delicious winter delicacies, they always look forward to your’s year-end.
How about making it more interesting for them this year? Here are some exciting and fun-filled Christmas riddles with answers for your little ones!
Recommended Reading: Top 15 New Year’s Resolutions for Kids in 2023
The Top 20 Christmas Riddles with Answers For Kids 2023
So, let’s look at these funny riddles with a Christmas vibe! These will cheer up your kids and get them thinking.
1. Riddle Me This: So, Santa’s traveling all the way from the North Pole to meet you. On the way, he gets tired. So, what do you call a Santa when he is not moving?
2. Riddle Me This: Santa couldn’t walk because his legs were hurting. So, he went to a doctor. What do you reckon the doctor gave him so that he could walk again?
3. Riddle Me This: So, athletes get athlete's foot. In that case, what do astronauts get?
4. Riddle Me This. So, one of Santa’s elves couldn’t pay the rent? Why do you think that is?
5. Riddle Me This: What do you call it when you are afraid of Santa Claus?
6. Riddle Me This: Christmas is near, and Santa is all ready to set out from the North Pole to deliver presents to kids like you. Which direction does he travel to?
7. Riddle Me This: What bites you during the Christmas season but does not have any teeth?
8. Riddle Me This: Suppose you are related to Mr. and Mrs. Claus. In that case, what is your relationship?
9. Riddle Me This: What do you call a very old snowman you meet on Christmas?
10. Riddle Me This: What is that which you can easily catch during Christmas but never throw?
11. Riddle Me This: So, the other day, I saw Santa read a self-help book. Why do you think that is?
12. Riddle Me This: What did the snowman say to his wife?
13. Riddle Me This: What would you call the child of an apple and a Christmas tree?
14. Riddle Me This: So, you kids always know when Santa is around. How?
15. Riddle Me This: Haven’t you seen pictures of Santa’s reindeer flying around during Christmas? So, why do Santa’s reindeer always fly over the mountains?
16. Riddle Me This: So, there’s something common about a Christmas tree and Santa Claus’ beard. What is it?
17. Riddle Me This: Where do you think Santa goes to find his reindeer on Christmas eve?
18. Riddle Me This: So, a snowman wants to lose weight. What should it do?
19. Riddle Me This: Why did Santa Claus end up with a parking ticket?
20. Riddle Me This: What is an otherwise unused home entrance that becomes quite popular during Christmas?
We hope you enjoyed the ride through these amusing Christmas riddles. Wouldn’t it be a fantastic idea to set aside everything else and spend some interactive time with your family this Christmas to rekindle your love and affection for each other?
These riddles will add to the fun and joy of the room and provide you with an opportunity to interact with your little ones. Furthermore, these would also enhance their creativity and imagination. So, check how many of these can your little geniuses answer! Merry Christmas!
Moonpreneur understands the needs and demands this rapidly changing technological world is bringing with it for our kids. Thus we are on a mission to educate and ignite the flames of entrepreneurship through our holistically created online STEM programs, which will help kids master the futuristic sciences such as Robotics, Game Development, App Development, Advanced Math, and much more!!
Register for a free 60-minute Robotics and coding class today!