5 Reasons Why Your Child Should Participate in MoonBattle
We live in a competitive world, and competition is about winning and losing. But not always. Competitions can be healthy and they can play a constructive role in shaping children’s future. Considering the benefits of competition, we must provide competitive platforms to our kids and encourage them to take part in activities where they can work independently and exploit their creative skills to the hilt.
MoonBattle is one such competition that offers a constructive, competitive environment for two age groups, 8-11 years and 12-15 years. It’s unique in its approach and children can learn various skills by joining the competition.
MoonBattle reaches out to children brimming with ideas. Ideas that can solve problems. Ideas that can give something innovative to society. The dynamic platform is an opportunity for children to explore their internal factors, such as creativity, resilience, resourcefulness, and integrity, to find their way to the top. The entire process makes children self-reliant and helps them propel their life independently in the right direction.
In short, MoonBattle is not an ordinary competition, but a battle of ideas.
How will they go about it?
- Make a team
- Present their ideas that can Empower The Planet.
- Undergo 6 weeks of mentoring where they will learn to build and pitch ideas.
- Get a chance to win over $10,000 worth of prizes! Prizes include – iMAC, XBOX, iPAD, Gaming Laptops, Graphic Cards, Gaming Consoles, Headphones, Mobile Phones, Gaming Chairs, PS5 and more.
The 5 benefits of MoonBattle are:
1. Sharpens Creative Thinking Skills: The eight-week program chisels the creative skills of children through experiential learning, practice, and mentoring. Mind you, we do all this without pressurizing the kids. The learning module is like a stress buster that not only excites children but also commands their attention and gently ushers them into the world of exploration.
2. Enhances Problem-Solving Skills and Innovation: Our minds are buzzing with ideas, but we cannot turn all ideas into a solution. During the competition, children learn how toidentify problems, find innovative solutions to the problem, and pick up the skills to turn that solution into a real product. There is a dearth of problem solvers in the world and this place not only assists children in identifying their skills but can also train them to think like problem solvers and innovators.
3. Fosters Entrepreneurial Skills:Creative thinking and problem-solving skills are the traits of successful entrepreneurs. Other must-have traits for entrepreneurs are risk-taking skills, foresightedness, leadership skills, resourcefulness, decision-making, and communication skills. Once a child joins the MoonBattle competition, they automatically pick up these skills because, without them, they cannot move ahead in the competition. It’s a natural training process for becoming an entrepreneur.
4. Teamwork and Personality Building: MoonBattle provides a holistic learning environment where children can groom themselves. We all know teamwork is a collective effort. According to reports, one skill that would be in demand in the future would be team spirit. It sounds easy, but working in a team is more woefully challenging than we can imagine. Teamwork requires good listening skills, resilience, patience, empathy, self-control, articulation, and much more.
A successful team is about different personalities working cohesively to achieve the same goals. The MoonBattle projects put children in such situations where they have to tackle people from different backgrounds, cultures, languages, and beliefs while working towards their goals.
5. Chance to win $10,000: Last but not least, MoonBattle offers a grand prize of $10,000 for The MoonBattle Legend. The participants will present their ideas to global investors, global jury, and industry experts in the quarterly competition. They will compete to win glorious titles and exciting prizes. Winning teams will go to the annual competition – The MoonBattle Legend, where their efforts will be rewarded by a host of prizes.
What are you waiting for? Register your child in MoonBattle today!