We often find ourselves in a situation where we do not have the facilities to charge our cell phones. What do we do in such a situation?
We can use the Hand Crank Charger that charges a phone without a charger, electricity, or power bank.
We need easily available things to make this charger such as
- DC Motor
- Hand crank
- 5V USB booster module
Steps to make this charger:
- Take DC Motor. You can find that in any old gadget and solder wires on it. After soldering wires, test the output voltage.
- We need 5V to charge a phone and it’s not producing the required voltage to charge a cell phone.
What will you do?
- Test it with the other motors.
- Still not getting the proper 5 Volt.
- Find a hand crank, add a 5V USB booster module and test the result. The hand crank helped in generating the required amount of volt to charge a phone. And you are sorted.
Charge your phone with the Hand Crank Charger anywhere, without electricity or a charger.
Are you excited to create a robotics project like this? Come and join our free robotics workshop.